World CTC Berlin (23 – 25 April 2013) provides you with the definitive technical guide to CTCs. Giving you the latest updates on advancing technology applications, novel biomarker research and defined clinical utility. Download the brochure for the full agenda and speaker line up.
This meeting was designed by the thought leaders in the CTC industry to ensure you will:
Get the latest new developments from 36 new speakers...
· Get the most recent updates on how leading clinicians are utilising CTCs to improve their patient management decisions
· Engage with the leading pharma companies including Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim,Sanofi and Bristol-Myers Squibb to discover how you can ensure the right patient cohort for clinical trials
· Discover the clinical applications of cfDNA, Exosomes and Cancer Stem Cells with first hand case studies of their most recent successes in drug development
Hear cutting edge updates from last year's top rated speakers...
· Learn how industry are now using the latest techniques for molecular characterisation of CTCs to dramatically improve clinical decision making
· Find out the most suitable CTC technology platform for your application by evaluating innovations in capture, enrichment, characterisation and imaging
· Understand how characterisation of CTCs is unlocking the secrets of metastatic cancer and what this means for personalised treatment regimes
In 2013, World CTC Berlin takes you right from the latest innovations in the lab, all the way through to the most recent practical utilities in the clinic. Including 50+ expert presentations from:
• Daniel Haber, Director, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
• Massimo Cristofanilli, Professor of Medicine, Fox Chase Cancer Center
• Howard Scher, Chief, Genitourinary Oncology Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
• Denis Smirnov, Associate Scientific Director, Oncology Biomarkers, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
• Edith Szafer Glusman, Senior Research Associate, Development Sciences,Genentech
Download the brochure to see the extended speaker line up.
For more information, please:
Call: +1 212 537 5898
Call: +1 212 537 5898
*This post is brought to you by arrangement with the meeting organiser Hanson Wade, London